Monday 30 March 2009

my first post

Hi there everyone welcome to my blog I'm Jazzy and these are the first cards I've made for my blog, I hope you like them.

This card I made using a diecut, I then added some flowers and lots of gem stones.



This card uses lots of diecuts Ishaded them with some chalk and added some little white highlights and some silver thread to make a skipping rope.

I used more diecuts on this card and some little mirrors out of my mum's stuff, then added the happy birthday.
Please leave me a cooment I'd love to read them or if you like you could follow me. thankyou for looking. :)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely and cute cards!!! Great work!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya what cute cards ..i just love that puddy kat......fab little blog too hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete